The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the IIFT exam. Its application form is common for the IIFT 2022-2024 exam and IIFT 2022 B-school application. IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is a national-level entrance examination held every year.
By clearing the IIFT 2022, you can qualify for admission in an MBA programme in the international business field. You can use BYJU’s Exam Prep, which has notes and other study material to help prepare for this exam.
IIFT 2022 registration process
Here is the process of filling out the application form for IIFT 2022. You can also visit BYJU’S Exam Prep for filling out the application form. It will guide you step by step to complete the IIFT Registration.
You can get the IIFT 2022 application form from NTA’s authorised website or on BYJU’s Exam Prep. Before appearing for the exam, you need to complete the registration by filling out the form. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Visit NTA’s authorised website.
- Select ‘‘Apply for IIFT-MBA (IB) 2022-24’’.
- You will now see the application form.
- Fill in the details and submit the form.
- The website will ask you to provide a password and select a security question. Make sure to choose a question that is easy for you to remember.
- After this, it will provide you with a system generated application number. Do not forget to note it down as it is required for login.
- You need to log in again by sharing the application number to complete the registration process.
- You will need to upload your certificates, photo, and signature.
- You can pay the application fee through a debit or credit card, mobile wallet, or net banking.
Things to remember while filling IIFT Online Form
- Your photo should be recent and in a JPG or JPEG format. It can be coloured or black and white. The image size should be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- The scanned signature should be between 4 KB to 30 KB. It should be uploaded as a JPG or JPEG.
- The category certificate should be between 50 KB and 300 KB.
Be careful, as even a tiny mistake can lead to rejection.
Application Fee for IIFT
The application fee is different for various categories.
- General/General-EWS/OBC-NCL candidates- Rs. 2,500
- SC/ST/PH candidates- Rs. 1,000
- For Foreign Nationals/NRIs- Rs. 15,000 (US $200).
What is the IIFT 2022 exam conducted for?
It is for students who want admission in MBA-International Business from IIFT. If you are a graduate or a final year student who has scored at least 50% in aggregate, you can appear for the IIFT entrance exam.
The criterion is different for the reserved category students, as the minimum required marks are 45% in aggregate.
You must keep a copy of the application form and fee payment slip for future reference.
BYJU’s Exam Prep is curated to streamline the study structure by providing you with the latest news, audio-video recorded lectures, and exam-focused topics & notes. This can make studying easier.
Stay Connect with our education blog & education write for us if you have content.