Deepika Padukone Biography
Deepika Padukone is a very beautiful and well-known Indian Film Actress and Model. She Was born On 5 January 1986 Copenhagen, Denmark. Deepika Padukone is regarded as one of the highest-paid Actress in the world. She hooked up herself as one of the leading & commercial successful actresses in Bollywood. Deepika Padukone has received several Awards and Nominations.
She quickly received offers for movie roles and made her acting debut in 2006 as the title man or woman of the Kannada film Aishwarya. Padukone then played a dual function in her first Bollywood release, the romance Om Shanti Om (2007), which received her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. In 2018, American magazine Time, also listed her in “Hundred maximum influential people inside the world”.
Her Height is 5’8’’ inches and Weight is 58 Kg. Her Body Measurements 34-26-36 Inches. Her Shoe Size eight (US) and Dress Size 4 (US). Deepika Padukone Hair Color Black and Eye Color Brown. Her Star Sign Capricorn and Religion is Hinduism
Birth And Family
Deepika became born to Konkani parents, on five January 1986, in Copenhagen, Denmark. As in 2019, Deepika Padukone’s age is 33 years of age. Her father’s name is Prakash Padukone, he’s an Indian former expert badminton player, and her mother Ujjala Padukone is an Indian tour agent. She has a younger sister Anisha Padukone.
Deepika got her primary education from Sophia High School in Bengaluru, India. For further greater education, She went to Mount Carmel College, in Bengaluru but dropped-out later. At first, she wanted to be a badminton player she changed her recognition to a fashion Model, later she moved towards performing. Deepika got admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University in Bachelors of Arts (Sociology), once she got her first film.
Deepika Padukone Career
- Deepika Padukone commenced her career as a model, and because of her appealing persona, she was noticed by diverse film directors.
- Her first Bollywood film was a Kannada film Aishwarya (2006).
- After it, she labored as a lead actress along Shahrukh Khan in Om Shanti Om (2007). Her performance was praised by the viewers and also won the Filmfare award for a pleasant woman debut for her work.
- Her films Bachna ae Haseeno (2008) and Houseful (2010) were not so successful for her
- Her other films Love Aaj Kal (2009) and LafangayParinday (2010) were quite appreciated.
- Her film Cocktail (2012) opened the doorways of success for her.
- This movie turned into a big achievement and Deepika become nominated in several award ceremonies for this.
- Her other films encompass Yeh JawanihaiDeewani (2013), Chennai Express (2013), Bajirao Mastani (2015) and Padmavat (2018).
- Her amazing acting in Ram-Leela (2013) in which she labored with Ranveer Singh and Piku (2015) wherein she labored alongside Irfan Khan introduced her Filmfare awards for best actress.
- She has also performed a role in a Hollywood film XXX: Return Of The Xander Cage (2017).
Padukone dated Ranbir Kapoorin March 2008, her co-star from the film Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008). The couple broke up in November 2009. She is currently in a relationship with Ranveer Singh. Later, she dated her co-star Ranveer Singh and on November 14, 2018, the couple tied the knot at Lake Como, Italy, in a traditional Konkani & Sindhi ceremony.
Awards And Achievements
- International Indian Film Academy for Best Female Debut in film Om Shanti Om in 2008.
- Filmfare Award in 2008 for the film Om Shanti Om.
- In 2014, She got Filmfare Award for Best Actress Award in the film Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram Leela.
- 2016 – She received a Filmfare and International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Award for the best actress in film Piku.
- IIFA Award for Best Actress for the film Chennai Express in 2014.
- HT Café Film Awards for Best Newcomer Award (Female).
- Femina (India) award for the Indian’s Most Beautiful Women.
- Lux Comedy Honors for the Rising Actress with Comic Excellence.
- Videocon India Youth Icon Awards under the category Fashion Icon of the Year.
- Zee Cine Awards for International Female Icon.
- Stardust Awards for Style Icon of The Year.
- NDTV Indian of the Year for the Actor of the Year (Female).
- Femina Beauty Awards 2016 for Woman of the Year.
- YouGov Influencer Index 2018 for The Most Influential Female Celebrity.
- GQ Men of The Year Awards (India) for the most Creative Personality.
Deepika Padukone Social Media
Deepika Padukone Twitter Twitter
Deepika Padukone Instagram Instagram
Deepika Padukone Facebook Facebook
Deepika Padukone Interesting Facts
- Though she wanted to become a Badminton player, she changed her thoughts and began modeling.
- Deepika made her first catwalk while she becomes 17 years old.
- Deepika gained the “version of the Tear” award at the fifth annual Kingfisher Fashion Awards.
- In 2004 she got here into the limelight with her “oofyu maa!” ad for Liril Orange.
- In 2008, she was ranked #1 in Indian Maxim’s Hot 100′ list.
- In 2009, Deepika Worked as a freelancer creator for HT City, the way of life supplement of Hindustan Times.
- In 2010, she adopted a village in Ambegaon, Maharastra, to offer the villagers the fundamental amenities, such as – water and electricity.
- In 2012, she was regarded as ‘India’s Most Beautiful Women’ by the Indian edition Of People magazine.
- Deepika has a clothing label ‘All About You’, which she released on Myntra.
- In 2015, she founded the ‘Live Love Laugh Foundation’, to prevent and address depression.
- Deepika and Ranveer have been engaged 4 years before they tied the knot in November 2018.