Andrew Dice Clay Biography
Andrew Dice Clay, who was born on 29th September in 1957 in Brooklyn, New York, is a very well-known American actor, stand-up comedian, producer as well as a musician who got fame by the end of the year 1980. He became famous for his role as a brash, macho and offensive person in the TV series named “The Diceman” for that show he was regarded as the first comedian who became the Madison Square Garden’s best-seller in just 2 consecutive nights in the year 1990.
Andrew Dice Clay’s height is 5 feet 11 inches and his weight is approximately 78kg. his exact figure measurements are unknown. He had blue colored beautiful eyes and dyed black hair.
Birth and Family
Andrew Dice Clay was born on 29th September in 1957 in Brooklyn, New York to a Jewish family. At the time of birth, his name was Andrew Clay Silverstein but he is usually nicknamed as Andrew Dice Clay. He was raised along with his sister in Sheepshead Bay. His father’s name is Fred Silverstein, who was a real estate agent as well a boxer, while his mother’s name is Jacqueline who was a housewife. Since the early age of just 5 years, he used to entertain his family with his comedy wholeheartedly. He has an American nationality and his religion is Jewish.
Andrew Dice Clay got his primary education from Madison High school which is situated in Brooklyn. After that, he took admission to Kingsborough Community College and did graduation from there. But left out his degree to pursue a career as a comedian and entered the field of acting.
|Full Name||Andrew Clay Silverstein|
|Profession||American stand-up comedian, actor, musician, and producer|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Weight (approx.)||78 kg (172 lbs)|
|Figure Measurements||Not known|
|Shoe size||Not known|
|Hair Color||Dyed Black|
|Famous for||The Dice man|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1957|
|Age||63 years old.|
|Birthplace||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|School||James Madison High School (Brooklyn)|
|College/University||Kingsborough Community College|
Relationships & Affairs
|Eleanor Kerrigan (2003)
Victoria Jackson (1987)
Terri Garber (1996)
|Parents||Father: Fred Silverstein
Mother: Doris Silverstein
|Wife / husband||Kathleen Swanson (1984–1986)
Kathleen Monica (1992–2002)
Valeri Vasquez (2010–2014)
|Children||Son(s): Dylan Silverstein, Max Silverstein
|Favorite Actor(s)||Tom Harddy|
|Favorite Actress(es)||Selena Gomez|
|Net worth||$12 million|
Since the early age of just 5 years, he used to entertain his family with his comedy wholeheartedly. Then he left out his degree to pursue a career as a comedian and entered the field of acting. He started his professional career when he auditioned at Pips in 1978, which was a local comedy club in Brooklyn. He made a substantial impact on his career by comedy. He started acting as a Dice man which was like Buddy Love, from which he became famous and then further did many roles of comedy.
Andrew Dice Clay acted in 1995 as an HBO in Assume the position. After that, he released a sitcom which was named as “Bless this House”. In 1998, he came up with a triple-live album named “Fifth” through the internet. He has also been associated with “The Opie and Anthony Show”, which is a New York-based program.
Throughout his career, Andrew Dice Clay had been associated with many girlfriends including, Victoria Jackson (1987), Sandy Shore, Terri Garber (1996) as well as Eleanor Kerrigan (2003). He first got married to Kathy Swanson in 1984 but got separated in 1986. Then in the year 1992, he tied a knot with Kathleen Monica but divorced her too in 2002, they both had two sons named Dillon Scott as well as Maxwell Lee. After he did 3rd marriage with Valerie Vasquez on 14th February in 2010 in Las Vegas, but after 4 years got separated from her too in march 2014.
Andrew Dice Clay has gained huge fame and wealth throughout his career. Most of the wealth, he collected from his comedy shows as well as acting. He was also associated with political satire on which he used to do insulting comedy to get popular and gain more wealth. His net worth is approximately $12 million.
Awards and Achievements
Andrew Dice Clay has gained huge success and many awards throughout his career.some of them include
- Razzie Award in 1991 for “The Adventures of Ford Fairyland” as the worst award category
- In 1992, he was nominated for the “Dice Rules” award
- Screen Star Guild award for “A Star is Born” in the year 2019.
- Gold Derby award for “Blue Jasmine” as Ensemble Cast in the year 2014.
Interesting Facts of Andrew Dice Clay
- Andrew Dice Clay was born on 29th September in 1957 in Brooklyn, New York to a Jewish family.
- At the time of birth, his name was Andrew Clay Silverstein but he is usually nicknamed as Andrew Dice Clay.
- He is a very well-known American actor, stand-up comedian, producer as well as a musician.
- He became famous for his role as a brash, macho and offensive person in the tv series named “The Diceman”.
- He became the Madison Square Garden’s best-seller in just 2 consecutive nights in the year 1990.
- He was raised along with his sister in Sheepshead Bay.
- Since the early age of just 5 years, he used to entertain his family with his comedy wholeheartedly.
- Throughout his career, Andrew Dice Clay had been associated with many girlfriends.
- He did many marriages but didn’t live a successful life with any of them.
- His net worth is approximately $12 million, which he has earned from comedy and acting.
Andrew Dice Clay is also very active on social media having a huge fan following on his all social media accounts. He has
- 5k followers – Instagram
- 98k followers – twitter
- 157k followers – Facebook
Andrew Dice Clay Social Media
Andrew Dice Clay Instagram Instagram
Andrew Dice Clay Twitter Twitter
Andrew Dice Clay Facebook Facebook
Andrew Dice Clay Youtube Youtube