Urvashi Rautela Biography
She is one of the most beautiful and gorgeous Bollywood actress. She started her career as model. Urvashi Rautela was born on 25th Feburary, 1994 in Kotdawar Uttrakhand, India. Her parents are dealing into business. The name of her father is Manvar Singh (Businessman) and her mother name is Meera Singh (Businesswomen) she has no sister and one brother Yash Rautela (Younger).
She completed her school education from DAV School, Kotdwar and went to Gargi College, New Dehli for further education. At New York Film Academy ‘s School Of Film and acting Talents she gain proper training of acting.
She is the famous and beautiful actress and model with amazing height 5’10’’ and she is physically slim and smart with 57 kg weight. She is having very unique body with body measurements of 34-27-35. The colours of her eyes is brown which makes her personality more attractive with black hairs.
She won the title of Miss Universe of India in 2015 but for the same award she was disqualified in 2012 because of some age issues.
Urvashi Rautela Career
By the Film Singh Saab The Great In 2013 started her film career. She performed in many other films like Sanam Re, Great Grand Masti, Hate Story 4. In movie Bhaag Johny she appeared in a different way in a song Daddy Mummy. She also worked in Bengali Movie like, Probashine and she also acted in Kannada Movie Mr Airavita. Lal Dupatta and Gal Ban Gayi are the two songs in which the beautiful actress Urvashi Rautela was featured.
She spent her free time Dancing, Reading, Water Sports, Yoga, Gymming, Biking. Her favorite is Momos, Pani Puri, Dahi Vada, Italian & Japanese Cuisine. Her favorite actress is Sridevi, Sushmita Sen and actor is Hrithik Roshan. South France, Goa, Uttrakhand are her favorite places. Zain Malik is her favorite musician. Steve Jobs By Walter Isaacson is her favorite book.
Urvashi Rautela Social Media
Urvashi Rautela Instagram Instagram
Urvashi Rautela Facebook Facebook
Urvashi Rautela Twitter Twitter
Urvashi Rautela Interesting Facts
- Urvashi wanted to do engineering and for this purpose she decided to appear in IIT exams but he could not do so as she was participating in beauty contest so she inclined he interest towards fashion Industry.
- For the song Love Dose of the famous singer YO Yo Honey Singh Urvashi was featured and the song gain much popularity.
- She is a famous and trained dancer and can perform following types of dances i.e Contemporary Belly, Broadway Jazz, Bharatanatyam, Hip Hop, Ballet and Khatak.
- To support the needy people in their education and to fulfill their basic need she running a foundation named as Urvashi Rautela foundation.
- Save The Cow Campaign was supported by Urvashi.
- She realized that she can won the International Title by the motivation given by Sushmita Sin.
- She did different add Commercials for different brands like levi’s, Lg, Grasim Ozel Lifestyle, Lakme, Cosmetics and bhima Gold before she participated in Beauty Contest.
- She was a basketball player at international level.
- She would be an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer if she did not enter the field of acting.